
Not far from where we live is a really beautiful place called Palmetto Bluff. We actually didn't discover it until just this summer which is surprising because it is really close to us and it is fairly significantly sized. The first time we went, we took our bikes and rode around the village and it's like a perfect old-fashioned neighborhood that you would only see in a movie. I'm not going to be able to describe it very well but they have a website: http://www.palmetto-bluff.com/ if you are interested. By looking at it, you'll also get a better feel for where we live! Anyway, we decided to have some family pictures taken in September and Palmetto Bluff was our chosen location. Here are a just a few of them. (Taken by our friend Heloise who worked with Jason.)





4 comments:
wow Maxon can open up his mouth really wide!! ;) He sure is handsome! You are all such a cute family!
oh the first time I looked I didn't see the words or the 2nd set of pictures. My favorite family pic is the one where Max is smiling. So dang cute!
What a good lookin family! :) Cute pictures! Are these for Christmas cards?! I don't feel I have graduated to that stage yet because no one wants to see a picture of just me and Bryce! I'll have to wait until I have kids! :)
Cute little teethers! Beautiful location and of course beautiful family!!
Post a Comment