As most everyone has noticed, I removed my haircolor post. I was embarrassed and nervous that someone who commented on my hair was going to see it and become offended...so I took it off. Now I regret it because it was fun and a way to preserve that memory, I guess. I've already forgotten the comments. (If you remember them, remind me...maybe I'll put them back on!) I was thinking, maybe I need more random posts like that. I like to read them on other's blogs but I don't really have any. Consequently, my blog isn't updated very often. So I apologize for not being a good blogger. I will try to be better in the future...so keep looking!
7 comments:
okay...I understand why you took the post down....however, I am still anxiously waiting to see a picture of your black hair!! SO please stop keeping me in suspense!!
I remember the comment about your hair matching your shoes and you were wearing black peep toes or something like that
and the one about the girl who wanted to do something to her hair like that for Halloween
and "since when do you have black hair" or something like that
yeah...you should put it back...they all seemed rather harmless and if a person gets offended by something they said themselves...well...then they uummm...should stop talking??? or something like that.
As I mentioned to you, I think the random blog posts can be the most interesting. The hair post was fun and I miss it! :) I think you mentioned that a person who should have noticed didn't at all--and one person said that they thought you dyed your hair and didn't say anything else...if nothing else, that was a great picture of you! Put it back on there! :)
thanks for all your help...maybe I'll try to put it back together!
I did enjoy the hair story :)
You look so pretty:)
(from catherine)
oh your hair is a very nice color! I was imagining really jet black hair for some reason(kind of like Severus Snape)...but it is a lovely chocolate just like you said.I like it!
Post a Comment