
Christmas was incredible this year. It was so good to be with family and to see friends that we just don't see anymore. Everyone seemed to be doing really well and I can't help but think how blessed we are to have such wonderful people in our lives. We love you all! I was trying to think of some of the favorite things about our vacation and I'm really having a tough time narrowing it down. Jason told me his favorites were singing Christmas songs on Christmas Eve, skiing with his brother, Derek, and taking the ATVs up in the hills with his dad and brothers (seeing his dad "let loose" on the machines!). My favorites were dinners and movies and having grandparents as babysitters, watching Maxon fall in love with his grandparents, and just being there with everyone. I think Maxon's favorites would be riding on Grandpa Cleve's shoulders, having cousins to play with, and my FP kitchen (20 years old this Christmas). We took lots of really fun pictures so I'll share a few!

Playing dress-ups with cousins: Jack, Ellie, Lucy...Max got to be the merMAN! (he's hiding his face in shame...ha ha!)
Maxon really loved being pulled around in the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment