Today the most wonderful, beautiful, brave, and true man in the universe turns 29!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!
I wish, beyond anything, that we could celebrate together.
Know that you are adored.
I wish that I had a fun picture to post and I'm looking...
This is Max on Jason's birthday last year.
And the most recent of Maxon and me.
**************************************************
In other news, I received a fun delivery yesterday. Here's the story: Jason had his departure dates but couldn't disclose them over the phone or email so he told me to be looking for them. I was expecting them to come up in random conversation and was very anxious to know what they were. My very romantic sailor had something sweeter in mind. Yesterday, the flower man brought me this
and the note attached had the secret dates inside! I obviously cried and was so happy about so many things including, but not limited to:
1. The only bit of romance and spontaneity I've experienced in 5 months.
2. The dates! They are sooner (by a few days) than originally expected...I'll take it!
3. I love Jason

7 comments:
What a nice surprise! I hope you are doing well. It's been so nice checking in on you guys.
We got orders last week and found out that my Jason will be deploying in March. Mixed emotions. I mostly just wish he could leave sooner so we could get it over with! I'm planning to move home to Utah while he's gone.
Where are you headed when he gets home?
Happy Birthday Jason!! I am certainly glad you were born! Thank You for your romance and spontaneity to make Carrie's day! I am so happy she got a good surprise and that you will be home a few days sooner...a few days sooner is priceless!
Carrie I miss you and love you!!
Oh Hooray! How exciting! And how very sweet and romantic of Jason!
What a great post!! I am so excited for you that Jason is coming home sooner than expected. What a fabulous guy to plan such a romantic thing! I was asking your mom about him at Jon's reception and she was just telling me about where he is and about the area, you having the baby, etc. I was trying so hard not to cry! It is such an emotional thing to hear/talk about. Jason is doing such a brave and honorable thing and I am grateful to him and to you for your sacrifices. Love you guys!
CArrie! How are you? You look great! I can't believe that your sweet baby will be born soon. Keep in touch. Any luck with your house? Oh and tell Jason Hi from us!
Take Care!
Liz
Happy Birthday Jason. Carrie you are looking so cute. Good luck with everything coming up.
Carrie! Only 25 days to go! You look great in your latest picture! I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment