Jason is officially in the United States and on his way home! He gets in on the last flight tonight! Hooray! I cannot believe that this day has come at last. I think until this afternoon, I wasn't really sure it would ever happen. Check back for pictures of the return...I'm sure they'll make it on the blog eventually!
Until then, here are a couple of pictures of our babies:
Learning to play together.

Visit from Uncle Derek. (I think Max was a little confused...it looks a little like my Daddy...but not quite...)
Sweet Evelyn
8 comments:
Oh, my gosh! That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your family getting back together.
Oh I'm thrilled for you! He's back, you got through it, and you never have to do it again! And you have a beautiful baby to show him! What an exciting time! I can't stop writing exclamation points!
YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited he's coming home to such a beautiful family! Baby Eve is precious!!! I hope you are doing well with 2 kids! Now that I have one I don't know how anyone can do it with 2!!!!
HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I am so glad Jason is HOME!! I think Eve is starting to look more like Max...they change so much though so we will see what she how she really turns out...OH I am just so excited you will have your family all together now!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't even imagine how wonderful that homecoming will be!!
That is so exciting...I knew it was coming here soon. So, your next kid will be here in...9 months? :)
Um...I don't think so Ash...my body doesn't recover that fast! You're hilarious!
look at those cute little bows:)
Post a Comment