We went for a hike the other day, as a family, to Bluff Point State Park. It's a quaint nature reserve on the coast of Connecticut just a few miles from our home. We had fun walking along some of the trails and enjoying a delightful view. A couple mile hike will get you out on the point where you can over look the Long Island Sound. I'm sure that we'll return often, especially now that we've come up with a great way to haul the kids around! Some might call us Die-hards, still others might call us Cheap...I like to think it's a healthy balance of the two.
Monday, December 29, 2008
STROLL IN THE PARK
We went for a hike the other day, as a family, to Bluff Point State Park. It's a quaint nature reserve on the coast of Connecticut just a few miles from our home. We had fun walking along some of the trails and enjoying a delightful view. A couple mile hike will get you out on the point where you can over look the Long Island Sound. I'm sure that we'll return often, especially now that we've come up with a great way to haul the kids around! Some might call us Die-hards, still others might call us Cheap...I like to think it's a healthy balance of the two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jason must be pretty tough to carry Max like that. We hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
haha...that is hilarious...if you do it often you might want to think of getting the actual backpack made just for that...it might offer Jason more support...I am sure you didn't need me to tell you that.
I want to come visit you up there so badly...to see you for one...but also the gorgeous area in which you reside!
Hey Carrie! I found your blog off of Julie Hunt's page. Your family is so cute!! We just had a little girl at the beginning of September, Lydia. And my older daughter Eliza is 2 and a half about the same age as Maxon. Evelyn is a beautiful name. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment