I loved this paper so much especially this damask print. It's funny but the paper actually helped me determine the color scheme in her room and I'm really loving it. The collection is called "Sabrina" so that's the theme of her nursery...black, white and pink with some sophistication. It's not put together completely, but it's coming along.
I found these fabulous silhouettes online and framed them in black. I especially like the one with the boy and girl walking.The really great thing is that in the past I've used a lot of black and white throughout our house and in our bedroom, but I'm wanting other colors and themes in those areas now. So all of our black and white, such as these frames, can be used to accent Evelyn's room! I'm considering painting her crib black with an almost laquered shine to it. It's a little discolored anyway from our move (we had lots of damage this time) but I'm afraid I would later regret the desicion. I guess I could always paint it a different color for another child...I don't know...but I think it would look really nice especially since we can't paint the walls. What do you think?
4 comments:
These are so cute, You are so creative!
I love silhouettes and have a few to put up myself!
Quit being so freakin cute! I guess that will never happen eh? The boards are super cute, great work. And hey guess what, kale is like the healthiest food ever. Like more than spinach and broccoli..by a LOT. So go you! Now you just need to buy some swiss chard.
great minds think alike! Brooke's nursery room is also black, white and pink! Funny! I still have some stuff to hang and then i'm going to post pictures of it! I don't know what your crib looks like now so it's hard to comment! I have a white crib and got a black dresser and i like that combination!
PAINT IT BLACK! I bet you have already done this by now, I highly doubt you will regret it because I think it will look great! And, like you said, you can always paint it later if you want!
Post a Comment