Evelyn having some tummy-time.
Fuzzy picture, sorry...it's just rare to catch such a genuinely happy face.

Max building with his bristle blocks. I don't know whether or not Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd know that these blocks are what he picked out with his birthday money from you...he loves them!

Fuzzy picture, sorry...it's just rare to catch such a genuinely happy face.
Max building with his bristle blocks. I don't know whether or not Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd know that these blocks are what he picked out with his birthday money from you...he loves them!
I hate chopping onions. Especially if I'm wearing make-up. If Jason volunteers to help with dinner, and the job is available, onion chopping is the one I'll give him. The other day, when I asked him to chop an onion, he left the room and came back wearing his goggles (unfortunately I didn't catch him in a picture)! I haven't tried it yet but he said it really helped. Then Max wanted to wear the goggles. 
1 comment:
It really helps if you dont cut out the center of the onion...a trick my dad taught me! Lifesaver...or Tearsaver.
Post a Comment