cute girl. Cuter bumbo. uh..crap..I mean... reverse that. I just commented on last blog when I meant this one..anyway...Evelyn is cuter than the bumbo I swear.
I just got our little Natalie the same seat...only in green cuz that is the only color they had...but still...she loves it and I am loving that I can get something done around the house and she can sit up and not be fussy :). They are really neat!
I just got our little Natalie the same seat...only in green cuz that is the only color they had...but still...she loves it and I am loving that I can get something done around the house and she can sit up and not be fussy :). They are really neat!
5 comments:
cute girl. Cuter bumbo. uh..crap..I mean... reverse that. I just commented on last blog when I meant this one..anyway...Evelyn is cuter than the bumbo I swear.
Yeah! I'm glad it was still there! I love getting good deals. I didn't have one of those with Avery. I might have to get one with James.
Those black overalls are just way too cute.
I just got our little Natalie the same seat...only in green cuz that is the only color they had...but still...she loves it and I am loving that I can get something done around the house and she can sit up and not be fussy :). They are really neat!
I just got our little Natalie the same seat...only in green cuz that is the only color they had...but still...she loves it and I am loving that I can get something done around the house and she can sit up and not be fussy :). They are really neat!
She is stinkin beautiful!
Post a Comment