
(She's actually being eaten by a T-Rex in this picutre, but hey, isn't that the same element of surprise from winning this contest?!?!) Congrats to Tracie...have fun making your list! Everyone should check out her favorite things...they're guarenteed to be good.
3 comments:
I thought I was supposed to win! Oh well, maybe next time. :)
Congrats to Tracie...boo for me.
Carrie...you pose a very tough dare to withstand. I almost grabbed Carter and my suitcase and took off! Oh how I wish I could come visit. I would love to see South Carolina...never been there and of course see you and the fam! Alas...I guess I will have to wait for you to come to me...or at least 130 miles within reach! Love ya! Danggit...I really wish we could visit!
Thanks for the nice comment...I'm sorry you missed the post :( I love Tracie's expression...she's so cute! The favorite things post was fun doing, huh? You had some good things on there. Max is very cute...I'm glad to see everything is going well!
Post a Comment