As you can see, I've added a poll to the blog. I think it's really fun to see what people think our baby is going to be. Now, I realize that some of you already know that we already know what it is. We have an awesome doctor who just happens to be our next door neighbor, bishop, and great family friend. He thought it would be fun for Jason and I to be able to see the ultrasound together before Jason left again so last Friday night, we had a date with the doctor and it was amazing! They have a 4D machine and Dr. Smith spent so much time with us and printed so many pictures. So, if you've already heard the news that we can't seem to keep a secret, don't vote for a couple of days...or do...
The "official" ultrasound will be next month.
1 comment:
Isn't doc Smith awesome! I've always liked him for my doctor, though he does like to talk and not usually about my pregnancies. Ha, ha.
Post a Comment