Thursday, May 8, 2008

Haircut

I gave Maxon a haircut today. It hadn't been cut in a really long time and it was getting very shaggy. We haven't been able to use any sort of product in it for awhile because it was too long and lately it's just been all over the place- over his ears and collars. I couldn't decide whether to cut it or not because it makes me sad for some reason...and it's funny because it was making my mom sad too. I know Jason will be very happy that it is cut though and I'm happy that I can attempt to style it again.

Max's hair naturally grows in a mohawk. This is when the sides were cut but not the top.

Now he looks like a little boy...and very handsome.

When Jason came home with his hair gone, Max kept saying, "Daddy hair off." So today, when we were talking about trimming his hair, he was saying that we were going to take it "off."

2 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

He is such a cutie!! Look at those big eyes! What a fun little guy.

I can't wait to find out what you're having...oh, the suspense!

*LaUrA* said...

Isn't it funny how a haircut all of the sudden makes your baby look so grown up! It happens every time we cut Carter's hair.

That is neat that Dr. Smith took so much time with you and you got to have a fun ultrasound. I want to see the pictures!!

I also want to cry when you talk about Jason leaving and Maxon's sad "no"...just break my heart why don't ya!

So....do you like pink?