Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birhday, Max!






We had such a fun day! Max had so much fun with his friends and cousins and was exhausted by the end of the day. He fell asleep during dinner-at the table- so we weren't able to party the night away!

Max got a very special present from his daddy who couldn't be here to celebrate with us-a birthday phone call and the coolest tricycle ever!

He thought his caterpillar cake was hilarious and loved cutting it himself...over and over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX!!!

6 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday Max!! It looks like you guys had fun and I like your bug theme. Super cute!

Yeah...Max's tricycle kicks Carter's bike's butt...bike envy.;)

FUN!! 2 years old!

Annie & Jake said...

Happy Birthday, Max! I can't believe he's 2 already!

TheCrowes said...

Happy Birthday Max! I can't believe he's 2 (and potty trained--wow!). It seems like he was just born! We miss you guys!

Al and Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! He is just so cute! It looks like a very fun party and I love the trike.

Me said...

Happy birthday Max!!!! I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!!! He's so grown up...

Carrie, I still need to respond to your email... I'll do that right now.

Liz

julie said...

That party would have been a lot cooler if Ethan got his party favors!! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

haha.. I Just want them for me. :)