Monday, September 29, 2008

Ghost of Halloweens Past

I decided since it is almost October I would post some pictures of the past few Halloweens. I would do it closer to Halloween but I'm afraid if I put it off, I'll have way too many other things on my mind.

Halloween 2005: Joker and Poison Ivy



Halloween 2006: Baby Sea Turtle




Halloween 2007: Monkey
October is almost here and I am so excited! It is a BIG month for our family-- with our baby coming any day now (I'm actually hoping for an October birthday for her...so anytime after tomorrow night!) and Jason on his way home. Life is wonderful! I don't know if anyone's noticed but I have 2 pregnancy tickers on this blog. The one at the very, very bottom has reached its limit and the one up here shows my later date. I don't really know when the due date is because from the beginning there has been a discrepency. So really...any day! I am really looking forward to meeting this precious baby girl. I think of all the love I feel for Maxon and the wonderful changes and additions he has brought to our family. I absolutely adore him! I'm ready to feel this same love for our little girl and experience all she will contribute to our family.
It's a little scary, though! I don't remember how to have a baby...not that I ever knew how last time...or how to care for a newborn. Even though it's only been 8 months since I stopped nursing Max, I feel like I have no clue how to breastfeed! Ready or not...here she comes!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Carrie! I didn't realize Jason was coming home soon. That's great! And a new baby almost here. So exciting! Good luck with the delivery!

Ashley and Dave said...

Um, Jason looks kinda creepy as the joker...but that is a really cute idea..you are one hot poisen ivy! ...I might just steal that idea...its a good one! I cant wait for your baby to come...pink, here carrie comes!

julie said...

Cute cute Halloweens. Jason does make a good Joker..is that a compliment? I'm excited for you to have your baby tomorrow! :)

Karen said...

Love the joker/poison ivy costumes! That's a really cute idea! And I can't WAIT to see your baby girl! I'm getting anxious for you!! :) I want an October baby too...so I'm hoping that I don't go over! We'll see how lucky I can get!

*LaUrA* said...

Hoooray!! I can't wait to see your little girl either!!

Jason does make a really good joker...the make-up job was great! And your teeth are SUPER WHITE! I was like wow...can teeth get any whiter! You have made me want to run to the store and get some Crest Strips!

Best wishes and prayers for a great delivery! I can't wait for the good news!!

Becky said...

I keep checking almost every day to hear if she's arrived yet! Good Luck....and it's just like riding a bike, you get back on and you remember what you're suppossed to do! I'll be thinking of your cute family!

Me said...

Hey, it's so fun to read your blog. I'm so happy that Jason is coming home soon. You still have some things here right? Might that equal a family visit? It would be so much fun to see you guys if you are planning on coming back this way. And to meet a new little Lloyd. Good luck and prayers for a safe and quick delivery. Oh and Anna still talks about Max. She misses him...and she's still a little firecracker just with a bigger explosiveness to match her growing age...

Natalie said...

Cute Halloween costumes! (the joker is the best!) And I hate to break the news to you, but I think Karen beat you to the punch (surprisingly). Her water broke early this morning and a baby Bitton is on the way! (Unless you are also in the hospital, then you can be twinners once again!)

Annie & Jake said...

Max is the cutest little sea turtle and monkey ever! Can't wait to meet your baby girl! Best of luck with the delivery--I'm thinking of you!