Friday, October 3, 2008

She's here!


This is Tracie writing from the Recovery room. Baby Evelyn arrived at 2:40 PM today. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz. She is so beautiful!! Carrie woke up with contractions early this morning. She labored at home and her water broke at 2:00. When they got her checked into delivery, Carrie was a 9 and Evelyn was on her way. The Dr. barely made it. Carrie and Evelyn are both doing great!

16 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Horray! I am so glad she is here and doing well. She is beautiful. Congrats you guys.

julie said...

Oh Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you! She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Me said...

Carrie!!!! Yeah yeah!!! she is beautiful, and you are amazing, what a wonderful labor. I hope you are recovering well. I love the name Evelyn, it was my grandmother's middle name...

Congrats!!!!!

Laura Lynn said...

Awww...she's adorable. Not hard coming from you guys!
Congratulations!
Laura Montgomery

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Congrats to you, Jason, & big brother Maxon! What a cute addition to your family. Hope your recovery goes well, despite the sleepless nights!!! Keep those pictures coming!

*LaUrA* said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so glad she is here safe and sound!! I can't wait to meet her! More pictures!! More Pictures!! Tracie...pleeeease!! Great job Carrie...like Julie always says, "You are a hero!"...once again!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name choice!!! I'm so glad both baby and Mom are doing well. Congratulations!!

Side note: Thanks for your words of encouragement! I'm sure I'll be needing advice when our deployment time comes!!

amanda said...

wow congratulations! she is beautiful! sounds like the birth went perfect. i am so happy for you and your family. i cant wait to see her.

Brandi said...

WOW...that was a fast delivery! She is absolutely perfect, beautiful! Congrats Lloyd family!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! What a cute little girl!

Katy said...

second babies are amazing! It is wonderful to experience that love again and seperately on a new child. So much love you don't know what to do! Congrats.

Cheri said...

Oh Wow! Carrie, that's awesome. It sounds like you and I had pretty much the same exact birth with our second children. Little girls are so much fun!
I'm so excited for Jason to come home next month! What a present you'll have for him!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad it went well! She is absolutely adorable!!!

Stephanie said...

I love her! She is wonderful! Congratulations- we love you all!

Kristin said...

Congrats!! Good job Carrie! She is SO adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures! So glad that it was quick for you!

Ashley and Dave said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAA! COngrats! She is so beautiful, I can already tell she looks just look you, gooby eyes and all! :) Now I need to come visit before you leave to the east coast! Kisses to Evelyn!