Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Evelyn's Blessing

We blessed Evelyn in my parents' home on November 9th. We just had our families there and it was such a special experience. We've been through a lot this past year and our family has been such a strength and support. Evelyn looked absolutely beautiful in her white dress. She is such a sweet girl- content, unassuming, and so feminine. We feel so blessed to have her in our family.


All of Jason's siblings were there (the first time they've all been together since our wedding almost 7 years ago) and we were able to get a good family photo minus Vanessa's husband and the rest of Lance's family.




My family celebrated Thanksgiving on the 8th and had family pictures taken that day as well. I'll post some when we get them.

9 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

These are great pictures! I especially like the one of just your family. You guys look so good! Evelyn is such a beautiful baby. I'm glad you had such a neat, wonderful blessing day.

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Blessing Day Evelyn!

I am sad you are already leaving Twin and I won't get to see you...not that I will be there soon...but I am worried I will never see you in person again!!

I will just have to drive myself up to Conneticut! I have always wanted to see the Northeast...all the pictures I have seen it is just beautiful! ...but I want to see you more!

Hope your move goes smoothly and you get settled quickly and that all is well!

Love you!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Cute family picture. What a happy day to have everyone together. You do not look like you just had a baby.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hi Carrie!
We are in need of your new address. If you get a free minute...I know you're super busy with your move...could you email it to me?
amyjtucker@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!

Ashley and Dave said...

Hey! Also need your address for Christmas cards...you know!
email me at
ashleyhrees@hotmail.com

Ashley and Dave said...

I keep forgetting to ask you for that recipe.... I WANT IT! Thanks! Whenever you have time...meaning before 9:00. Thanks!
Just kidding.
Whenever :)

Ashley and Dave said...

That 9:00 comment doesnt make sense because the time on here is two hours ahead, so lets change that to 11:00. now it makes sense.

Ashley and Dave said...

Woe, that is a lot of comments from me...I must love you!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one.