What a fun weekend we had! On Friday, we went to the Mystic Aquarium because they do an annual Christmas event where you can get into the aquarium with the donation of a canned good. I guess adult tickets are normally $20 so that's great! It was packed! Seriously shoulder-to-shoulder no room to walk crowded. Evelyn was in the Baby Bjorn and Jason was carrying Max so he could see the exhibits and I was pushing Maxon's stroller running into everyone's heels. Luckily, that was expected at this event so I didn't get an nasty looks. Max loved the aquarium! He touched a crab, saw Nemo, some sharks, and sting rays...I thought he'd enjoy it but didn't expect him to be as fascinated as he was. We may get a season pass to the Aquarium. Just tonight before bed he was talking to Evelyn about it. He asked her, "Remember, Sweetheart, when I saw all those sharks at the aquarium?"
On Saturday, our housing office had an open house called "Candy Land". Also a blast for Max! They had it all! Gumdrop Mountains, Chocolate Swamp (fountain), Candy Cane Forrest...they were simple but really cute and they had fun activities like making reindeer out of Nutter Butters and making foam gingerbread men.

This is Maxon's! He did it all himself except for the bow tie. He calls them lollypop eyes and we're not quite sure where the star placement came from...maybe it's a fig leaf?!?!?

You can see the beautiful castle in the background.
Evelyn is growing into her 3-6 month clothes and that's really exciting because she has dresses instead of just sleeper type comfy things. This isn't a great picture, but here are the kids after church.

No comments:
Post a Comment