Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of Pictures

Thought I'd share:




Max really, really loves Evelyn's head and this is a typical position.




Learning to defend herself.




I think this is really cute!




Max showing Grandma and Grandpa his new room. This is his reading corner. Lately, he has wanted to read so much. Max loves his books and is bringing them to me all day to read. It's nice because I can do that while I'm holding and nursing Evelyn. My favorites to read to him right now are Bear Snores On and his new Christmas one- Mortimer's Christmas Manger.




Max's very own Christmas tree.

Evelyn is 2 months old!

11 lbs. 5 oz. and 22.5 inches

4 comments:

amanda said...

she has already changed so much. ahe is adorable. i am glad you got moved in ok.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Carrie your kids are so darn cute!! I couldn't stop laughing at the picture of Maxon holding Evelyn's head....so cute and funny!! :) Out of the blue a few days ago, Brayden asked me where Max was...it was cool. He really liked Max. If you guys are ever in town give us a call! Also could you email me your address? jaderricott@yahoo.com

Cheri said...

I see an outfit on Evelyn that Lily is wearing today, how funny. As for the older kids playing with the baby, I LOVE that Ethan and Lauren think Lily is the coolest thing ever, but they don't always understand that how they play is too ruff for her sometimes. Still Maxon playing with Evelyn is so cute, espcially him holding her head. Adorable!

Jenete said...

Carrie, your kids are soo cute! My brother just entered basic training so it was neat to read about Jason's homecoming. My brother and his family are just at the beginning of what your family has been through. I am sure you are all looking forward to Christmas together!