Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Fun!

We came into the family room one morning a couple of weeks ago to find a sweet greeting from our awesome daddy/husband.

Valentine's Day
(I think it's impossible for both children to look at the camera at the same time.)

Playing around.


4 1/2 Months

13 lbs 14 oz
25.5 inches



7 comments:

amanda said...

i love that picture of you three. her smile is so cute...and of course you are beautiful!

Catherine Odiorne said...

I like the picture of you and the baby! But...i don't see any wrinkles. I have those same earrings:) I think we are twins:)

julie said...

Look at you bloggin away! I love Evelyn's shirt. cute cute..and bowling..hahaha! Those match my scores! I'll play with you anytime! I should take Ethan..I hadn't thought of that.

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. I would have to agree that it is nearly impossible to get kids to look at the camera at the same time.

Ashley and Dave said...

So, I guess that I forgot that you went private! I was thinking the other day how you must not have updated your blog in a long time because it hadnt showed up on my blog list. Ooooops! Now I have to go back and read months of posts!! Sorry. :( I still love you, I SWEAR! I got both those bikinis at Victoria's Secret online. They have a lot...and they have good sales too!

I could never do no sugar...I WOULD DIEEEEE!

Ashley and Dave said...

OK, I am caught up now. I left a couple of comments along the way!

bweilenm said...

Hey just dropping by to say Hello!! How are things going? We miss you here!!!!

Oh and President Odiorne got put in the new Stake Pres. as 1st counselor. He'll do a great job!!

Hope things are going well...

Liz