Thursday, April 9, 2009

Evelyn's 6 Month Stats

15 lbs 14 oz (39%)
26.7 inches (75%)

We think she's looking chubby, like Max did, but when I looked to compare their stats, I was a little surprised!

At 4 months Max was 16 1/2 lbs (so already bigger than Evelyn now) and at 6 months he was almost 18 lbs!

Well, I thought Evelyn wasn't rolling over, but she is secretly. If she's sleeping on her tummy, we noticed that she would be on her back when she woke up. So sneaky! Also, yesterday, she rolled from her tummy to her back while I was watching. She's really active- always kicking and wiggling- and does the same actions as rolling from back to front, she just doesn't want to pull herself around. I had a dream the other night that she was crawling and it was so cute. Max never crawled...I wonder when Evelyn will...

I'm hoping to take some 6 month pictures of her and some with Max for Easter. Hopefully they'll cooperate and I'll be posting them soon!

2 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Max never crawled! He just went right to walking huh? That is funny...I wonder why he didn't. I was looking through old picture files yesterday and Maxon really was a chunkster...Evelyn has nothing on him. I love baby chunk! He and Carter were so cute in the pics...I was just cooing at the pictures and missing my little baby.

Me said...

Carrie,

I can't believe that Evelyn is 6 months old...time goes by so quickly. It looks like you are doing great! What a wonder woman. I need your energy and desire to work hard...

Keep in touch!
Liz