So, this post has TONS of pictures...but I just couldn't choose which ones to leave out...and now that I compress my pictures, it's so quick...so I just posted LOTS! Enjoy!
EASTER




This was the only Easter picture we got of Max. He was really tired and fell asleep on the way home from church. He was so tired that he didn't even enjoy nursery and told us that he hit the boy in the Mickey Mouse jacket...uh-oh.
Since Max was asleep, I had the opportunity to take a lot of pictures of Evelyn in her cute Easter dress.


Showing off her nice chubby legs!
This picture makes me laugh so hard! It looks like Evelyn is taking the picture of herself...you know how people do...and pulling a face.

Newport, Rhode Island

Jason took the day off last Monday and it was just what we all needed. Just to be outside and together and having fun...it was wonderful! We drove to Newport to spend the afternoon. They have a Cliff Walk trail right along the rugged coast and it's absolutely beautiful! The trail goes right in front of these mansions. We're thinking about buying the one below as soon as our house sells in South Carolina.
This was the only Easter picture we got of Max. He was really tired and fell asleep on the way home from church. He was so tired that he didn't even enjoy nursery and told us that he hit the boy in the Mickey Mouse jacket...uh-oh.
Newport, Rhode Island
Jason took the day off last Monday and it was just what we all needed. Just to be outside and together and having fun...it was wonderful! We drove to Newport to spend the afternoon. They have a Cliff Walk trail right along the rugged coast and it's absolutely beautiful! The trail goes right in front of these mansions. We're thinking about buying the one below as soon as our house sells in South Carolina.
13 comments:
HAHAHA. Oh my gosh! That picture of Eve is so funny and I knew exactly who you were talking about before I even read that! I can't wait to come see you in June!!!!
Ha! That pictures was halarious...she is getting sooo pretty!
Your kiddos are gorgeous! You live in such a cool place...so much to see and do!
Evelyn is so cute in her dress. It was good reading and catching up on how your life is.
What cute kids you have!! Hopefully someday soon Eve and Brooke will be able to meet in person! :) PS...how do you make those adorable bows?
Evelyn is so pretty..well that one...hahahah! And if you don't want that house, you can just give it to me, no biggie. Really.
Your kids are both adorable! They have gorgeous eyes. That shot of Evelyn was hilarious! It looks like you are all doing well. I had fun reading and catching up on what's up with the Lloyd family.
lol Evelyn's picture made me laugh too! It's funny! It reminded me of that funny picture you took when you were pregnant with Max. Remember the one where the camera is aiming down at your feet and it made your tummy look extra large?
what a beautiful family! your kids are growing up so much...and soooo cute!
Cute pics! I've heard Newport, RI has some awesome mansions! Way to take advantage of some time off!
Cute pics. Thanks for sharing with us!!
Your family is so cute and what a cool place to live.
Holy Cats...I was laughing so hard at that picture of Eve I about pee'd my pants. That is freaking hilarious! I LOVED IT! You have such a beautiful family! Natalie is about the same size as your Eve, that's so fun!
Post a Comment