Friday, May 8, 2009

Beautiful Day

We awoke to a beautiful day early this morning. I love seasons. I love living in a place where the seasons are so genuine. Springtime in Connecticut is beautiful!



The sun was shining through the window just right...I just couldn't resist capturing these sweet babies on camera!








This one was taken in the afternoon...I wanted to show all of the hair she's growing lately!

5 comments:

Catherine Peterson said...

awe they are so cute:) of course! ...i'm not on your friend list:( but I guess that's because you haven't been spendig as much time on the computer lately:D

Catherine Peterson said...

i guess i can't spell either. *spending

TheCrowes said...

She's gotten so big! Both are adorable :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Beautiful Babes. Great lighting and adorable faces.

Mandi Moon said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! =) Your kids are so cute and it made me miss the chubby arm stage! I'll never be there again! :( I never thought I would be sad about that! I loved your hubbies poem! He has quite the talent there. I hope he keeps writing.

And I'm stealing your Lilypie thing. That thing rocks!