Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Debbie!

Birthday Hugs,

Birthday Wishes,


Birthday Smiles,









Birthday Kisses!


We LOVE you!!!


5 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

Oh my goodness! Look at Evelyn! She is so sweet...she is almost there and will be crawling around in no time! I love her big smiles!!

Max...good job singing buddy!!

Debbie Buttars said...

Dear Max and Evelyn, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!! Max, I loved your singing. And I can't believe that Evelyn is almost crawling. I am excited to see you and give everybody big hugs and kisses. I will call later this evening and talk to all of you on the phone. LOVE YOU,
GRANDMA DEBBIE

Al and Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! These picture are adorable!! Your kids have such beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Very Sweet Birthday kisses. Happy Birthday Debbie.