Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We enjoyed a beautiful weekend visiting some lighthouses very nearby. The first one is actually on the University of Connecticut campus (as well as the big mansion building in the background of our family picture). The second lighthouse is in Stonington Boroughs, a quiant little town a few miles from where we live.
If you haven't met him yet, this is Max with his good pal Leny the Puppy.

Evelyn, Carrie, and Max







The splash park in our neighborhood opened the Friday before Memorial Day and Jason captured a video of Max. It was cold. It hasn't been hot here yet...just really nice springtime weather. Perfect for all of our prospective visitors!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a cute family! So we went and saw Grandma Ann over the weekend and she told me I looked like you! She actually said it a few times! :) What a GREAT compliment! I think it's because I straightened my hair or something! :) :)

Carrie Medford said...

We'll have to go to the splash park with you one of these days. I promise we'll get together!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Every time I check things out, you guys are visiting cool places. Way to go!