Thursday, July 23, 2009

Freedom

I forgot to mention something wonderful that happened at last:



After sitting all alone for 15 months, we SOLD our house in South Carolina at the end of June! When July came around, we felt a new feeling of freedom to celebrate.





Here's Max at 1 year standing in front of our cute little home. It was a really great place for us but most of our good memories were crushed as we suffered month after month in the rotten housing market. Maybe now we can start to focus on the good again.



And thanks again to our friend Emily for being our amazing realtor and her daughter Cassie for cleaning up the dead frogs.

5 comments:

TheCrowes said...

Cassie has no problems picking up dead things--she's a funny girl! I'm so glad it finally sold!

Karen said...

YAY! That's the best news! I'm happy it finally sold...hopefully you got a good price! It's a cute house. I don't remember ever seeing a picture of it!

Brandi said...

Hooray!!!!! I bet that is a huge relief!

*LaUrA* said...

yay!!!! Congratulations!!! Glad that is off your shoulders!!!ooooooh and look at little Max!!

Becky said...

It really was a cute house! I'm glad that someone has snatched it up!