Pictures from our spontaneous trip to New York City:

We saw the twirling M&Ms and movie screens driving into the city. Max was thrilled! We made the M&M store our first stop after parking and lunch and he was so happy.

Posing in Times Square. We made the biggest mistake of our lives in forgetting any type of baby carrier. I don't know what it is lately...I just cannot remember that Bjorn. We didn't think we could do it, but we survived walking all day with just a single stroller!

FAO Schwartz: Jason and Chewbacca (made out of Legos)

AHHH! King Kong is trying to steal my baby!

Waiting in yet another line in the Empire State Building.

We made it at last! With an ornery girl we didn't get to stay up there very long...Jason was sad.

Evelyn enjoying her bread stick on the patio of the Rock Cafe (Rockefeller Center)
5 comments:
How fun! It looks like the kids had fun sharing a stroller together. But you just gotta love the Baby Bjorn.
I am jealous...it looks like a lot of fun...I was actually thinking about the movie "Sleepless in Seattle" today... what do you know!
Fun! Did you stay the night or just go back home? That is awesome you live so close and can just day trip it!
That looks AWESOME! What a fun family trip! I'm pretty jealous that you have such a great outlet for fun day outings nearby.
OH NOOOO THE MONKEY IS GONNA GET YOUR BABY!!!!! i am all about the baby bjorn i think i will just carry my kid like that 24/7 lol
Post a Comment