Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day









Pictures from the Groton City Parade.
We had LOTS of fun.
Max's favorite part in the parade were the people who threw candy at him.
The parade was filled with colonial marching bands and a Revolutionary War era fire squad who fired their muskets. It was a really great parade.

5 comments:

julie said...

Evelyn is so pretty in red.

Peggy said...

I agree, red and polka dots are so cute on Evelyn. And I'm so glad Maxon loved the parade. My ears are still ringing...

Ash said...

I was in Twin this last weekend I heard you were there not too long ago, I'm sorry I missed you, maybe next time. PS, your kids are cute. Evelyn is getting so big!

The Chapman Family said...

baby e looks so gorgeous, did you match your background to her dress? did it scare the kids when they fired the muskets?

Matt & Ali said...

Carrie, Evelyn is sooo beautiful!!! oh my goodness!!! She is getting big so fast!