Monday, August 24, 2009

First Steps

Evelyn's is walking! She's been taking steps here and there for the past week. Today she was taking lots of steps! (sorry for the blurriness...I guess I should have been on the movement setting...she must have been cruisen'!)

Doesn't she look so big?!?!



Speaking of getting big, she can't really wear headbands anymore because they slide off of her hair. But she has just enough that I can clip the bow right on!


She's so sweet and loves to give hugs...to me...forget it if you're anyone else!

This is her most common look:


TEETH!!!

We've been watching the top two teeth as they drop through her gums. They're at the very bottom about to pop out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love watching new walkers, they look like they're drunk, if you know what I mean. I love it! Good luck with teething. That is sooo hard! I've heard teething tablets are miracle workers, but i've never used them myself. If you're desperate, you can look them up online!

julie said...

how old is she? She shouldn't be walking?! That's crazy!!! I guess she's trying to tell you she's big and ready for a younger sibling. ;)

*LaUrA* said...

Go Evelyn!!! She is so cute! yeah she is walking pretty early isn't she? Aw man...she is going to be like 29.5 before I get to meet her!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

So fun!

Laura Lynn said...

Cute! Isn't it crazy when they walk so early?! Belen was a walker at 10 months also, wobbly of course!