As far as Craigslist goes, I visit it in spurts. I'll search and find things and have projects to do then it will be months before I even want to look again. I think I do everything in spurts. I just came out of a reading one...now I'm back to projects. I did a quickie today with this lovely little foot stool for Evelyn's room.
Before:
After:
Both Max and Eve love it and, believe it or not, the same day I bought it ($7!) I saw another one posted...almost identical...so I may be doing one for Max as well...
After:
I think they deserve them...don't you?
5 comments:
Oh, Ya! They do deserve it!
hha! I so noticed your reading spurt. It's like suddenly you existed on goodreads again. But keep it up, you give me good book ideas. Your footstool is way cute. Your kids are a titch cuter.
So cute! I'm a spurts girl, too! Wouldn't it be nice to be well-rounded all the time so we could get more done!?!
We miss the Lloyds. Can you come to my house and teach me how to be so creative. Seriously you guys have some of the cutest kids on the planet.
SO adorable. I can't believe how much they look alike. A girl and boy version of the same little person!!
Are you guys planning on coming to the Lloyd reunion next year? We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment