Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Just In...

...Tracie seen with a ring on her left hand.  Could this be the best birthday ever for the DreamBoat?

(my sad attempt at being Gossip Girl)

TRACIE and JONNY are ENGAGED!!!

Congratulations.  Want to see the ring?  Look here

...and Happy Birthday, Jonny!  I'm sure it will be the happiest birthday yet!

6 comments:

Karen said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you posted this exciting piece of news!!

Annie & Jake said...

Congrats, Tracie!!

Al and Jenny said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!!! That is great news.

Ashley and Dave said...

Yea Congratulations Tracie! He is super cute, not that thats all that matters, but....since that is all I know about him- it helps! :)

HatchMe said...

I want to see pics of the ring and hear the whole story! AAAAHHHH....I'm so excited! YAY, and congrats to Tracie!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Send our Congrats to Tracie and Johnny!