Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bathing Beauty


Evelyn's turn for pictures.  I know she didn't leave the best impression on you last time you saw her, but I think this visit to Idaho is going to be so much better. 
Will you please give her another chance? 
She's much happier and will even sometimes go to other people (especially if they've got food to offer.)  She's growing quite fond of her daddy now that nursing has been decommissioned.  And she's usually very happy and extremely playful and active!  She LOVES the bath.  Always has. 
Jason snapped a few of these pictures trying out settings on our... 

New camera!!!
Which is our Christmas present to each other but is now, sadly, being boxed back up and sent back because it's not working properly.
Just our luck.


It will be replaced because we are loving it and it can capture moments like these!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a doll! I'm glad to hear you're doing better, too. Sucks when Mommy's sick.

Natalie said...

What kind of camera did you get? I got a Nikon D90 about a year or so ago and had problems with it right from the start as well! I was so bummed, but I send it in to the manufacturer and it came back without a hitch. I love playing around with it too! You will have fun capturing all those moments of your cute kiddos! :)

Cheri said...

You'll never regret a great camera! WE love ours and it was worth every cent.

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

She is so adorable--and it looks like she is a ton of fun, too!