Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas pictures at last!

I'm finally posting some of my pictures from the holidays.  While in Twin Falls, there were always three cameras going so I just let Julie and Traice take over.  Therefore, I didn't end up with a lot...actually just two that I'm going to post!
(I want copies, btw).

Santa Claus visited us...right at home!  He came by on the night of the 23rd because, obviously, the 24th is a pretty busy day for him.  I thought Max would be nervous because he was a little scared that Santa had sent him a personal email and knew his name and what he wanted and that he had a baby sister.  But he was happy to actually meet Santa and just smiled and nodded the entire visit.
 
_____________________________________________
We celebrated New Year's Eve in Connecticut with some friends.  It was fun with lots of kids and we rang in the New Year with England at 7:00!
  
_________________________________
Max with the snowman in our backyard.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your hair is so long...it's beautiful! It sounds like you guys had fun!

*LaUrA* said...

Whoa your hair is so long...every time I see a new pic of you your hair is different!

That is fun Santa came! How fun for the kids!

The Draxler Days said...

wow Santa is getting high tech these days with email. Ha, ha! What a fun thing a personal visit from Santa!