Do you watch it?
Do you have the soundtrack? You should.
Do you wish you were a part of their glee club like I do?
Would you have a crush on Finn or Mr. Schuster?
I love the "Endless Love" scene and that whole episode. Also, "I'll Stand By You" was pretty tender when Finn was singing to the ultrasound. Is that actress pregnant in real life? And nothing can top "You Can't Always Get What You Want" which is the song that my dad begged Tracie and me to do in Jive (our glee club). If only we would have listened...
Speaking of musical moments...when was the last time you heard Ellen Greene sing "Suddenly Seymour"? I'm a little sheepish to admit it but that performance makes me choke up everytime I hear it...when she first comes in all shaky and raw: "suddenly Seymour is standing beside me..."
She has a very interesting voice in that it's all babyish and strange and then suddenly powerful and sounding like a rockstar.


8 comments:
Feed me Seymour!
I also miss that show...and definitely wish that I was in their glee club! I don't have the soundtrack though. Maybe I should get it. Oh...and love the Suddenly Seymore song!!
Glee is my secret favorite show!
I haven't seen Glee enough to really have an opinion..but I do anyway..hahah..Finn comes across as boring...is that incorrect? And actually..Mr Schuster kinda does too. My favorite is Sue. She's hilarious. I love the songs, but they also bug me. They are SO completely..what's the word, digitilized? So computery..or something. Anyway, I sound like a complete Sue...sue me.
Love Glee, love Little Shop (hence two-ey)! Finn is better looking, but Schuster has a better personality. I especially liked him in the last episode, when he finally manned-up. Excited to see you!
Yeah...I think I agree with Julie. Schuster has a much better personality in that he's actually intelligent.
I love two-ey!!! (Their daughter, Audrey, was actually named after that man-eating plant for those of you who don't know...Audrey II). And Julie sings Suddenly Seymour better than anyone besides Ellen Greene.
Love Glee!
I might have to hear Julie sing that song if that's the case! Next time I see her I'll ask her to sing it to me! :)
Post a Comment