Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures

Here are the only pictures we have from the last couple of months.  I pulled them off of Jason's phone!
So sweet.  They love holding hands in the car.  I just wish that Evelyn didn't think slugging was a form of affection.  She just knows that Max does it to her and she adores him, so she punches me when she's really happy to see me instead of giving hugs or kisses.
Her new sunglasses that she actually hates.
This is Evelyn devouring the cake after her first day in nursery.
Riding the whale in downtown Mystic (taken just yesterday!)

Good news:  A real camera is on the way!

2 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Ohhh that hand holding picture just made my heart melt! Love it! Such cute kids!

So...Max is working at Krispy Kreme now huh? ;)

Tracie said...

They are so cute! I miss them so much! As soon as I get my CD you'll have to put some cute wedding pictures on!