Today was such a wonderful day. Jason and I were able to go to the temple...together...which hasn't happened in a really, really long time.
Our friends were sealed as a family for time and all eternity in the Boston Temple today. I've never been to a family sealing before and it was so wonderful to be with them and their sweet children on their special day. Their three year-old daughter thought she looked like an angel in her white dress and grew very fond of the temple workers (who wouldn't love 5 or 6 doting grandmas?) and their six year-old son was in shock, I think, but was happy to be in a white bow-tie (his one request).
Such a special place and such a wonderful day. It makes I'm so happy that families can be together forever.
Also, I'm pretty sure my nephew Jack was baptized today.
Jack, we're so proud of you and wish we could have been with you on your special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment