Max went to his first day of preschool yesterday. I was really hesitant to send him because I've got a bit of an attachment to him, but it was fine and I hope that he likes it. He had fun yesterday and wants to go back...I guess that's a good sign...but he was crazy when he came home. Has anyone else ever experienced that when their kids go back to school? I've heard people say their kids are exhausted but I've never heard of crazy kids becoming more crazy...what do you think?
In other news...
Evelyn is POTTY TRAINED!!!
And we've had a little friend over this week (whose parents are in Hawaii) who is also being potty trained. Not because I think I'm an expert or anything, but because I don't want Evelyn to see me changing Ruby's diapers and decide she wants that again. They are a little competitive about it which has helped...if one gets a sticker and potty treat, the other will do what she's gotta do to get it. There have been a couple times when they try to push each other off the little potty because they both want to use it at the same time. It's been a little messy around here but getting better everyday!
Now there's a hurricane coming. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
I don't know that Allison gets crazy from school, but every so often I have to remind her that just because she sees other kids doing bad things and/or bad habits, she doesn't have to also. She tends to come home and flick her brother, or sass more. Things like that.
SUPER SUPER jealous Evelyn is potty trained! I'm postponing training Isaac. It was sheer H*%#l with Allison, so I don't want to even attempt yet. Did you discover any tricks to share???
WOW...potty trained already?! Brooke isn't even CLOSE to ready yet. She really has no idea or control over her bladder at all...and she doesn't care to be in a poopy diaper! I'm thinking it will be awhile! But congrats for you! How nice not to have any diapers to worry about!
Ruby's doing great at home...thanks for getting her started and I think maybe you are an expert potty trainer!
Post a Comment