Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some pictures...

Max on his first day of preschool.




Max is starting a new trend...I had to document it so you knew where you saw it first: The Gentleman
"Do I look handsome, Mommy?"





Evelyn and Max love their Wheely Bugs! 
I love them, too. 
Product recommendation: A+





Some potty pictures of Evelyn.

5 comments:

julie said...

wow that first picture of Max looks so much like you!!! And he's so grown up! Crazy.

*LaUrA* said...

What beautiful kiddos. Guys can wear flowers right? and play with little pet shop and barbies...right?? RIGHT?!?

Tracie said...

I love Max's boutonniere. It's very 4-year-old James Bond. Also, tell Evie to call me next time she's on the pot.. haha!

(also, sorry about identifying myself as "Mrs. Lindsey". I'm logged into my classroom blog.

Carrie Medford said...

Is he at Mary Morrison with Mrs. Roberts? Matthew loved her. It's a great set-up. Is Jackson still there with his Mom, Bridget? She's great too.

Miss you.

Laura Lynn said...

Those are some purdy eyes they have!