Name: Ezelyn
Age: 3 1/2
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Bitty Baby
3. What is your favorite fruit? Artichokes
4. What is your favorite show? Annie
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Crackers and hummus
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Blue dress
7. What is your favorite game? Bouncy ball
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheddar Bunnies
9. What is your favorite animal? Pig
10. What is your favorite song? "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luz ya tomorrow. They'll all be a way a way."
11. What is your favorite book? King Bidgood's in the Bathtub
12. Who is your best friend? Maxon
13. What is your favorite cereal? Purple Cheerios (Multi-Grain Cheerios)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play chasing
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Roary
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Edamame
19. What makes you happy? When I'm kind.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? An animal...like a pig.
I asked Max the same questions when he came home from school this afternoon. Here are his answers. I changed the questions a little from the one I saw I I might change them a little more. I feel like there are too many favorite food questions and not enough personality questions. Any suggestions for good questions?
Name: Max
Age: 5
1. What
is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What
is your favorite toy? Legos
3. What
is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What
is your favorite show? Backyardigans
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Crackers and hummus
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Crackers and hummus
6. What
is your favorite outfit? Pajamas
7. What
is your favorite game? Marble Tracks
8. What
is your favorite snack? Apples
9. What
is your favorite animal? Dog
10. What is
your favorite song? I Feel My Savior’s Love
11. What is
your favorite book? The Magic Tree House books
12. Who is
your best friend? Jorah
13. What is
your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
14. What is
your favorite thing to do outside?
Chase
15. What is
your favorite drink? Orange Juice
16. What is
your favorite holiday? All Hallow’s
Eve
17. What do
you like to take to bed with you at night? Leny
18. What is
your favorite thing to eat for dinner?
Sushi
19. What makes you happy? Hugs
19. What makes you happy? Hugs
20. What do
you want to be when you grow up? A Scientist
.jpg)
2 comments:
This makes me think of the pig she saw at the top of the stairs. She seems to have quite a connection with them. She is a doll and likes healthy food. good job! Maybe her and Carter can get married??
wow she is so healthy! i am impressed with her food choices, good work :)
Post a Comment