For our ward's Relief Society birthday party, they made this little video of the littlest girls in our ward. I think Evelyn is so sweet and spunky in it, so I thought I would share. (She is at 3:00 if you don't care to watch the others.) Pay close attention at the end and you will see Evelyn's magic trick.
AND...starting yesterday Evelyn surprised us all by saying her "v" sound! It just clicked I guess. I'm happy that she will not be known as "easy" her whole life.
4 comments:
She is cute and spunky!!!
Wow! That is a fancy trick. How DOES she move so fast!?! That is really cute. She is the best one on there (unless someone from your ward is reading this... then your kid was cute too). Also, I may or may not have teared up a little. I don't know why.
So cute!
:) very cute. I didn't know you had a transporter for a child!!
Post a Comment