Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finally Autumn



It's finally starting to feel and look like Autumn around here and it's wonderful! I feel like I'm noticing more fall colors this year and I'm wondering if maybe I've just forgotten what I was once used to. Max likes to pick up the leaves on the ground and collect acorns from the neighbor's tree. (She caught us doing it one afternoon and, thankfully, didn't mind one bit!) I thought these were cute of Max so I wanted to post them. He says "cheese" now for pictures and shows his BIG front teeth.



They were power-washing in our neighborhood this day and spraying spots for mold. I didn't realize it but we had bleach dripping from our roof and Maxon's cute clothes were dripped on. I feel really bad because these are actually my nephew Jack's pants and now they're bleached...sorry Julie.

3 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Cute little Pumpkin Teef! At least that is what we call new little top teefers! I can't wait for Kins to get some- they are soo cute! Oh! and I really like your dark hair in the Thanksgiving photo!

Annie & Jake said...

Hi Carrie. The new photos of Max are adorable. He is getting so grown up with those teeth and all.

Don't you have a birthday coming up...like tomorrow?? Happy birthday! Hope you have something special planned!

julie said...

What a super cute child you have! He's not a baby! That's insane! So is the amount of ! I'm using! Anyway, you have a beautiful family.