Sunday, December 16, 2007
More Pictures
I think the reason I don't post as often as I should is that I just don't have the pictures would like to have. I feel like the reason I want to post is to share pictures- especially with those who don't see us very often. The real problem is that we don't really have a camera at the moment...and it's been that way for probably 7 months now. Why don't we just get a camera? Well, we really really want a really nice camera so we keep putting off just getting a basic one. We're weird sometimes...or many times...we do have a camcorder that takes still shots so that's where the pictures are coming from. About a month ago, Jason ordered a camera from ebay thinking that he had heard of the brand and we got a really good deal. When it was delivered, it seriously looked like something that we would buy for Maxon at Target. No joke! So it was quickly returned. Anyway...someday (hopefully sooner than later) I'll post some pictures. We are going to Idaho next Friday so I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to share. We cannot wait! It's been a crazy couple of weeks and we're ready for a vacation and very ready to be with family again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your scrapbook page. how did you personalize your webpage, you'll have to teach me!
See you Wednesday
oooh oooh ooooh cute page award! I want to do something like this with my page but I have no idea how!!! I love your page though.
So may camera just broke. And I felt like I really couldn't live without it. I was really scared of missing a perfect moment of Carter and I definitely didn't want to miss Christmas! My dream camera is a Canon or Nikon...but I am just not ready yet to spend upwards of 500.00 for the one I really want...because when I do that I need to have time to sit and figure out how to use it and get my money's worth...so I just saw an ad for Shopko and went right over and got me a new camera...and it is Pink!!! It was a really good deal I think(I hope) 89.00 for a GE A730
7 megapixes...definitely not the best camera out there but not the worst by far. It will get the job done. Anyway...I don't know why I just told you my whole life story...but there ya go!
And um...do you come to my page?...I need more Carrie comments!
Is that cute picture decor from your new digital scrabook stuff? I am jealous. Your christmas Card was cute!! Thanks!
Man! Your page, your Christmas card, your pictures, you...You are the epitome of class.
And I'm so excited to see you! Don't go to your parents/in-laws..just come here! :)
Yea!!! I definitely want you to make me a cute page! I would love that more than I can even express!!:) oh yes and I got your X-mas card..soo cute! Thanks!
I think you're a great blogger! Pictures are nice to have and you have some good ones!
Post a Comment