I'm taking the baby gender poll off early. I thought it was funny that everyone was guessing girl...maybe the word spread faster than I expected! It is a girl and we are so excited. I already want to start making bows and bracelets and pink blankets! Max is going to be the cutest big brother.
17 comments:
I voted girl, but I just guessed because of the way you wrote the post about the vote. It sounded like you were saying girl to me. I'm so smart. I'm so excited for you! I wanted a boy so much with both my girls, and I'm so glad I didn't get my way both times. Girls are... just as fun as boys, just different. It's so much fun. Plus, it's kind of nice having a big older brother to protect them. Ethan may be a typical older brother most of the time, but when he feels like his sisters need protection, he's right on it. No one, not even me, gets to bully his little sisters but him!
Congratulations! Brad and I are so excited for you!
That's so exciting! Congrats!
wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!
Dang it! Why am I always wrong at guessing genders. I guessed boy. But I am soo excited for you that you are having a girl. I am not going to lie...all the bows and pink stuff and fun outfits is so fun! I LOVE buying bows...I figure that they are not really a waste of money because she will be able to wear most of them for years! Warning however, I truley think that girls are born with a big hunk of DRAMA that is naturally a part of them. Oh...yipee! I am excited to hear name choices!!
congratulations Carrie. You will make the most beautiful girl ever!
Congrats! How fun to be having a girl! I hope you have been feeling well and I'm glad Jason was able to come home for a few days! I'm jealous of your ultrasound experience...that sounds like it would be a blast!
Carrie!! That is so exciting!! How fun for you and Jason and little Maxon! I can't wait to see all the cute things you make for her. You'll have to post pics of all of the bows, bracelets, blankets, etc.
Congratulations! We've had so much with one of each each - boys and girls are so different, but they're also a good compliment. They keep us balanced!
i think everyone guessed girl because you already have a boy:) Yay!!!
Congratulations! Its so fun having a boy first...now this sweet little girl can have an older brother to always watch out for her! Kaiden and Kennedy are 2 years, 1 month apart and I love it! So...where are you moving to in Connecticut??? We are only 5 minutes away, we live right on the border of Mass and Conn. So, how are you liking Twin???
i know we see eachother every week now, but it is still fun to see your blog. i can't believe how much max looks like his dad. you guys are cute!
amanda
i know we see eachother every week now, but it is still fun to see your blog. i can't believe how much max looks like his dad. you guys are cute!
amanda
i know we see eachother every week now, but it is still fun to see your blog. i can't believe how much max looks like his dad. you guys are cute!
amanda
Yeah!!!! That is awesome! How are you guys doing?
Last Sunday Anna said, "go to nursery see Max!?" She still can't figure out where Max has gone.
Hope you are well!!!
Liz
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope all is well!
Hey Carrie,
Sorry it took my so long, but CONGRATS!!!!!! I hope things are still going well....hopefully I will be able to rejoin the playgroup soon :)
Post a Comment