My goodness, Carrie! You have way more style sense in your little pinkie than I do in my whole body. I am in awe just thinking that you have chosen color schemes for the room. I'm lucky if I get curtains up.
I love the aqua with red and black! Love it! I found a similar zebra rug at Ross for 5 bucks. Can't wait to see what you come up with. It is so fun decorating a new place.
5 comments:
Oh! I lOVE those colors. My kitchen is that color scheme but french country. LOVE it!
My goodness, Carrie! You have way more style sense in your little pinkie than I do in my whole body. I am in awe just thinking that you have chosen color schemes for the room. I'm lucky if I get curtains up.
Ditto to Carrie's comment!! I like this option (but probably because red and blue are some of my favorite colors)!
I love the aqua with red and black! Love it! I found a similar zebra rug at Ross for 5 bucks. Can't wait to see what you come up with. It is so fun decorating a new place.
i like the aqua, red, and black. and love the zebra rug. i love decorating. have fun!
Post a Comment