We are in our new place and almost settled except for a few things here and there...mostly pictures and such. Speaking of pictures, I have none to post because I have taken none and don't even really know where the camera is.
Thanks for all of your input on the children's room. I've decided on aqua, red, and black. If it ever gets put together, I'll post pictures. I do have some ideas for artwork and I did a little project yesterday that was installed today. I made aqua and white tissue paper poofs that I (meaning Jason) hung in two of the corners of the room. They were easy and look really fun. My friend Peggy had some in her girls room that were really cute and I found the tutorial from Martha Stewart here.
Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Carrie! Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment! I haven't heard from you in 25 years so it really made my day! You should make my day every day and leave me a comment everyday...haha! but seriously...love you!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new place! Why did you move? Did I miss that somewhere?
oh my goodness. I love those! I just might have to make some for my kids room. What color did you do them?
Post a Comment