Since most of you already know, I guess it is now time to officially announce (blogs make it official, you know) that we're having a baby! I just barely saw the doctor today...very late for a first appointment...but it made the first ultrasound that much cooler. It was an actual baby wiggling all over the place and looking so cute. In fact, we were really close to determining the sex but it just wasn't quite clear enough to be sure.
The very coolest thing of all? Well, most of you also know that my sister Tracie is pregnant. Today the ultrasound measurements kicked my due date back 5 days which was exactly how far apart our due dates were. Strangely we now have the EXACT same due date...May 17th!!! Isn't that crazy. We're having twins for my mom because she wants twin grand-babies. That was awfully clever of us to work that out without even consulting each other.
We're excited that our family is growing. There is nothing that compares to the miracle of becoming a mother and I'm so grateful for the experience and for the opportunity to fall in love all over again.
17 comments:
Congratulations guys! How exciting to be due on the same day as your sister! Since our families have had the same types of kids so far, whoever finds out what they're having first has to tell the other :).
Congratulations, all of you! :) That is very exciting and joyful news!
congrats carrie!! and that's so rad you guys are due on the same day. you probably couldn't have even planned that so i believe you that you didn't!
Congratulations Carrie!! There is just nothing like snuggling a little babe :)
Carrie, that is so exciting! How fun for you and Tracie! Can't wait to see pictures of you two cute pregnant ladies. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Are you ready to be outnumbered by your children?? So exciting!
I'm so excited for you! I love that you are due the same day. Becky and I were supposed to be like 10 days apart, but then Brooke decided to come early!
Congrats! That's great that you are due on the same day. Also congrats on choosing Purdue, Jeff was looking at that school for grad school but UMD just worked out better for the research that he wanted to do. He did like the town even though it's a college town. It seemed similar to Logan and there were more young families there attending school then at UMD.
How fun! I thought you guys were done with two. But three's company, right?
Congrats Carrie!!!! That is SO exciting!
So exciting!! Congratulations to you and your little fam! Good luck with the upcoming move! Tell the Hebdon's hello!!
It's so fun having "twin" cousins. I was able to do it with both my sisters (our due dates were close, but the sisters didn't cooperate and went early....but the babies are still so close and fun to see grow up together!)
Good luck! So excited for your family!
Congratulations! It'll be fun for you to have "twins." And so much easier!
My sisters-in-law and I do too and one of them actually looks exactly like Charley. When he visited this summer, people thought they were my twins. Haha
Congrats on Purdue too!
Congratulations from the Joneses. You guys have the cutest kiddos. Congrats on choosing Purdue too, I bet you will love it there. Dan's brother did his MBA there a few years ago and they loved it.
Oh how exciting, Carrie! Congratulations!!!
Congrats. We are excited for you. That is crazy that you and Tracie are due on the same day.
Congratulations!! How fun for you and Tracie! I hope you guys are liking Purdue and Indiana. Good luck with your pregnancy! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment