We're happy to announce we've chosen
It feels so good to know at last so we can make our extremely last minute plans. It's crazy how we've been working on this separation/move for a long, long time yet there are a million things to do that can't really be done until the last minute. And that's where we are. We'll be out of Connecticut within 3 weeks and heading westward.
Do any of you know anyone that is currently attending Purdue or who has attended semi-recently and could offer advice? Are you familiar with the area and/or the surrounding areas at all?
Coincidently, Jason was reunited through a phone-chain with one of his Utah State buddies who is at Purdue with his family. (For those of you who were at school with us, it's the Hebdons!) It will be the first time we've known anyone at a new location and they have been so helpful already, which is comforting, because I'm already a lot more hesitant about this move than I have been about any of the others. I'm getting older and have worries and responsibilities.

4 comments:
COngratulations! But sad you are leaving me- we didnt get to see eachother enough!!
Congrats! It sounds like a good choice to me. Good luck with the move. It sounds like yours is a lot more crazy than mine! I get to take things slow and easy, but I still hate moving.
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the move.
As in Adam and Laurie??? Small world...they were in our ward in Henderson. Congrats on grad school and the new baby on the way!
Post a Comment